Saturday, November 20, 2010

Batteries Plus+

Batteries Plus,
Very rude.
We went to get a battery installed in an electric scooter.
We came back 2-3 days later, and they said "It doesn't work."
We said, "Well, what are you going to do about it?"
They continued sitting down, and said "Uh, you can look at it."
Finally, we said "Whatever, fix it, or we'll get the old battery back".
We came back a while later, and they didn't think we'd payed.
They wouldn't let us leave until the manager came.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO BATTERIES PLUS

ProsCons
N/ARude
N/ALazy
N/ABad Prices

1 comment:

  1. Sk8rman,

    My name is Frank and I work at Batteries Plus, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us... Could you tell me which store you went to? (City / state). It would help me forward your complaint to the person that needs to hear it. Also If I could get a name and an email, I could get someone to contact you and try to resolve this issue.

    Regards,

    Frank Michot
    Web Marketing
    Batteries Plus HQ
    Hartland, WI
    fmichot[at]batteriesplus.com

    ReplyDelete